This will install the RPM using the standard Mageia repositories configured on your system.
- Distribution: Mageia 8.
- Media: core-release, active and up to date.
- Architecture: i586.
- The media containing dependencies for kimagemapeditor-20.12.0-1.mga8.i586.rpm must be active and up to date.
It doesn't work? Click here to check a few things.
- Check the prerequisites again.
- To configure or update the installation sources, run the drakrpm-edit-media tool as root.
- Add: to add the online installation media, click the "Add" button (needed only once and only if they are not present already).
- Activate: click the checkboxes to activate the needed media.
- Update: select "File">"Update" in the menu to update the media.
- Don't forget to deactivate media afterwards if you don't want to keep them activated (such as backports media).
- For chromium users: if the file doesn't open, right-click the filename in the download bar and choose to always open that kind of file.